Full Stack Web DeveloperLondon, UK
We combine commercial and public big-data sets with large-scale quantitative research to predict everything from whether people are likely to vote through to what products and services they are most likely to buy.
Key Duties Include:
- Build and Maintain data processing platforms and applications.
- Develop interactive dashboards.
- Take responsibility on code management and deployment.
- Perform code testing (TDD,BDD), peer review.
- Maintain our existing Websites and applications
- Work as part of a team, including actively contributing constructive code reviews for team members.
- Strengthening our existing technology platforms.
Desired skills and experience:
- Good Communication Skills.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools (Gitlab-CI,Gitlab,Docker).
- Good GIT skills for source code management.
- Strong technical skills.
- Ability to grasp concepts and requirements very quickly and has a great attention to details.
- Experience with google authentication is desirable but not essential.
- Experience with Facebook Graph API.
- Experience with RESTFUL API.
- Experience with php frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter).
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Web Design.
- Experience with Web Servers (Nginx preferable).
- Experience with cloud technologies AWS/ any cloud based architecture.
- Experience with SQL Based and Non-SQL Based databases, such as MongoDB, Mysql and AWS RDS.
- Understanding of security principles.
- Understanding of cloud based architectures.
- Understanding of deployment automation.
Please apply by sending your cover letter and CV email@example.com