The main purpose of the role is to work with the rest of the DevOps team on projects with a focus on bringing automation for the infrastructure of the London based engineering and data organizations.
Key Duties Include:
- Handling the Cloud based infrastructure (AWS) following best practices set by the DevOps team. Managing the infrastructure and automate all the build and deploy processes for the platform. Work on a distributed big data environment and help build a reliable and suitable cluster for the data scientists to work on.
- Be responsible to share the DevOps and Agile cultures within the team, take ownership of all the DevOps related activities but work with a team mindset with the data engineers.
Desired skills and experience:
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in group in an agile environment.
- AWS services
- MySql administration
- Continuous integration, deployment
- Configuration Management
- Hadoop, Spark ecosystems
- Apache Spark
- Apache Mesos
- Core OS
- Work in a similar role for a relatively large company is a plus.
Please apply by sending your cover letter and CV email@example.com