Data ScientistLondon, UK
We’re looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join our team, working across our research and data modeling projects.
Key Duties Include:
- Designing and developing predictive analytics models.
- Importing data from a variety of sources into our core database.
- Building data visualizations to communicate the output of our models to other teams and to external clients.
- Executing batch jobs on our custom-built computing cluster.
- Planning experiments for the validation of model predictions
Desired skills and experience:
- Hands-on programming experience in Python, Java or Scala.
- Experience with both SQL (MySQL) and noSQL (mongoDb) databases.
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming paradigms.
- Strong knowledge of fundamental statistics.
- Experience with, or a keen desire to gain experience with, big data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark.
- An interest in applying abstract mathematical concepts to noisy real-world data.
- The ability to work effectively with people from a variety of background.
Please apply by sending your cover letter and CV email@example.com