Senior Web DeveloperLondon
As Part of the Web Developers team, you will work closely with the Data Engineers to develop products on top of the current platform. We are looking for someone always willing to learn new technologies and bring innovation and engineering principles to the Web Development.
Key Duties Include:
- Developing and maintaining the company websites.
- Ability to develop and scope out customer facing products.
- Work closely to DevOps team to build reliable and scalable applications.
- Take responsibility on code management and deployment.
- Perform code testing (TDD,BDD), peer review.
- Nurture engineering culture within the team, keep updated with latest technologies.
Desired skills and experience:
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in group in an agile environment.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Responsive Design.
- AWS services
- Continuous integration
- Previous Full stack/ web developer role in other Agile organisation.
- Previous leading positions are considered a plus.
- Understanding of security principles.
- Understanding of cloud based architectures.
- Understanding of deployment automation.
Please apply by sending your cover letter and CV firstname.lastname@example.org